Driving schools in Honor Oak Park offer different driving packages to students. Considering how important learning to drive is, you want to make sure that you get the best education while at it. Fortunately, with so many driving schools now available, it should be easier for you to choose a school that has potential in creating a good driver out of you. Always choose the best driving school who offer a pass promise
Honor Oak Park Driving Lessons Choosing the Right Instructor
Some Advice when searching for your Driving Instructor - Please remember that often paying less you will get less
I have detailed here what I feel are the top ten qualities your Driving Instructor should demonstrate so as to ensure that your Driving Lessons are a success.
1. Patience: - I think that it is imperative that your instructor is patient with you, you will need somebody that can put up with the mistakes that you will inevitably make whilst learning to drive.
2. Reliability: - Please note that your Instructor is not your friend. You should expect your instructor to arrive on time, in a suitable vehicle and in a reasonable frame of mind for your lesson.
3. Punctuality: - is a very important quality for your instructor to have, of course you want a full Driving Lesson. It is very frustrating if your instructor constantly arrives late for your lessons. (I experienced this first hand many years ago)
4. Honesty: - Naturally you will want to save some money so you will in some cases pay for lessons in advance. You must be able to trust your instructor to deliver those lessons once you have paid for them.
5. Opinionated: - Dictionary definition is being, 'obstinate, fixed in your opinions'. This is clearly a positive type of character for an approved Driving Instructor. There is no value to having an instructor who changes their mind all the time and at the end of each lesson when you are being given the low-down on your mistakes in that lesson by your instructor, you need to have open and honest feedback as to what your stronger areas skills are and where you make your worst errors. These lessons are not a democracy. You are here to learn to drive.
6. Diplomacy: - It is important that your Instructor offers you a good balance during your lessons; if they continually upset you during the course of your tuition you will feel unhappy and frustrated. You should have positive reinforcement and encouragement throughout you course of your lessons with them.
7. Studiousness: - A good teacher is always on the lookout for ways to improve their own performance. Including; better or just different ways to explain things to you by way of totally new approaches to age old problems. This is an evolving subject area where you and your Driving Instructor will learn some things together.
8. Restraint: - Your Driving Instructor has to demonstrate this. You are young and clever and your Driving Instructor knows nothing, you know more than he or she. Your Driving Instructors opinions on things other than your Driving Lessons and you learning to Drive, do not matter
9. Self control: - Your instructor has dual controls, they should not keep their feet twitching above them all the time as this will unsettle you and make you feel that you are having wasted Driving Lesson. Caution is good but they should not overdo it.
10. Discipline: - Your Driving Instructor should demonstrate a level of personal discipline in making certain that they and the car are always ready for your Driving Lessons. They should show professional discipline by making sure that they always give you the best quality Driving Instruction they can give you even when they don't feel like it no matter how good the reason. You have after all paid a lot of money for these lessons.
At Driving School Croydon you will find many resources that will help you towards a successful Driving Test by using Driving Lessons Ilford [http://www.drivingschool-croydon.co.uk.co.uk/], will provide you with a wealth of information relating to your Driving Lessons, Driving Instructors, Driving Schools and more. Every thing from the Highway Code to Intensive Driving Courses [http://www.drivingschool-croydon.co.uk.co.uk] and a whole lot more.
We offer 2 types of driving lesson prices, the triple guarantee and PAYG, read more now
INTRODUCING: The Triple Guarantee Your security for passing your driving test 1st time and be a safe driver;
To the best our knowledge no other driving school in Croydon offers you a triple guarantee.
The triple guarantee was designed for people who want a great driving school without risking their money, to have the best chance of passing first time and are committed to taking 4 hours of lessons per week. Just take a look at what you can enjoy today.
Money Back Guarantee We know we are a top driving school in Croydon, but it’s one thing to say it and another thing to prove it, so if you do not like the service you can have your money back…Sounds great – right?
Pass Promise If you follow our structured lesson pattern, download our app, complete assigned homework and do not pass first time, we will pay for your next driving test.
2 Year Driving Lesson Warranty After you have passed your driving test, if you ever need us, you can have access to free refresher lessons for 2 years!
Why are we doing this? Because we can! We are a top driving school in Croydon, with great driving instructors who deliver incredible lessons that you will really enjoy. We back ourselves 100% of the time because we are experts in our field, and this is our proof to you.
There are many cheap driving schools in Croydon, and if you want to mix it up with them then that is your choice, but if you want a top level service we have got everything you need.
If you go to McDonalds and the food is cold, you take it back. If you go to a shop to buy some jeans and hey rip, you take them back. So why don’t driving schools guarantee their lessons? Well we do.
Every pupil would love to pass their driving test first time, it’s a great goal to have, but the pupil also need confidence in the driving school, you don’t want to hear false promises – do you?
And one you have passed your driving test lots of things can happen. You may want a little assurance on roundabouts, or perhaps you want us to sit next to you when you drive your car for the first time. For whatever the reason we are there to give continued support to you.
The prices for this exclusive offer are. £31 per hour £300 for 10 hours
Pay As You Go A Great Way To Learn
You can also have access to our highly qualified driving instructors on a Pay As You GO basis, this does not include the Triple Guarantee and is limited to two hours per week.
;25 per hour £240 for 10 hours Money Back Guarantee on the first driving lesson only