Driving schools in Addington offer different driving packages to students. Considering how important learning to drive is, you want to make sure that you get the best education while at it. Fortunately, with so many driving schools now available, it should be easier for you to choose a school that has potential in creating a good driver out of you. Always choose the best driving school who offer a pass promise
Addington Driving Lessons Choosing the Right Instructor
Choosing the right driving instructor is important and can sometimes be a bit of a minefield.
Prospective pupils must obviously ensure that they like the instructor and that the instructor has the right personal qualities for them - for example, nervous drivers are unlikely to do well with an impatient or terse instructor.
Beyond that, however, pupils need to be aware of all the little - but important - factors that can make such a difference to how many driving lessons are required to pass a test and hence the total cost of the driving lessons. A few points to check before booking driving lessons are:
1. What percentage of a typical lesson is spent sitting in a stationary car learning theory? If 20 minutes out of each hour is spent in stationary learning, then this obviously reduces the practical driving experience gained.
2. How long does each driving lesson last? Some instructors reduce lesson times to 50 minutes to increase their earning power - learners should be aware of this practice when comparing the cost of lessons between different driving schools. At the other extreme, learners should be wary of booking a three hour lesson if they are only able to concentrate effectively for 60-90 minutes at a time - once concentration goes, the ability to learn decreases and the money is wasted. This last point is particularly important for those considering an intensive course of lessons (a semi-intensive course where pupils have daily or twice daily lessons often works better).
3. Where do driving lessons start and end? If the pupil lives in the country, a large portion of each lesson could be spent on quiet rural roads rather than on mastering the skills needed to drive in a busy town or city centre.
4. What type of car does the driving instructor use? Is it manual or automatic and how easy is it to manoeuvre? Light, sensitive cars can make manoeuvres easier and so reduce the number of driving lessons needed. Obviously, cars with dual-controls provide a necessary safety net when people first start learning.
5. Will the driving instructor follow the same routes each week or will they keep detailed lesson plans for each student so that they ensure that students have the opportunity to follow different roads each week?
6. Does the driving instructor have a thorough knowledge of the local test routes and do they incorporate these routes into each lesson?
7. Does the instructor incorporate all the types of driving (for example, town centre driving, rural driving and dual-carriage-way driving) that the driving test will cover into each lesson?
Pros and Cons of Automatic Driving Lessons
We offer 2 types of driving lesson prices, the triple guarantee and PAYG, read more now
INTRODUCING: The Triple Guarantee Your security for passing your driving test 1st time and be a safe driver;
To the best our knowledge no other driving school in Croydon offers you a triple guarantee.
The triple guarantee was designed for people who want a great driving school without risking their money, to have the best chance of passing first time and are committed to taking 4 hours of lessons per week. Just take a look at what you can enjoy today.
Money Back Guarantee We know we are a top driving school in Croydon, but it’s one thing to say it and another thing to prove it, so if you do not like the service you can have your money back…Sounds great – right?
Pass Promise If you follow our structured lesson pattern, download our app, complete assigned homework and do not pass first time, we will pay for your next driving test.
2 Year Driving Lesson Warranty After you have passed your driving test, if you ever need us, you can have access to free refresher lessons for 2 years!
Why are we doing this? Because we can! We are a top driving school in Croydon, with great driving instructors who deliver incredible lessons that you will really enjoy. We back ourselves 100% of the time because we are experts in our field, and this is our proof to you.
There are many cheap driving schools in Croydon, and if you want to mix it up with them then that is your choice, but if you want a top level service we have got everything you need.
If you go to McDonalds and the food is cold, you take it back. If you go to a shop to buy some jeans and hey rip, you take them back. So why don’t driving schools guarantee their lessons? Well we do.
Every pupil would love to pass their driving test first time, it’s a great goal to have, but the pupil also need confidence in the driving school, you don’t want to hear false promises – do you?
And one you have passed your driving test lots of things can happen. You may want a little assurance on roundabouts, or perhaps you want us to sit next to you when you drive your car for the first time. For whatever the reason we are there to give continued support to you.
The prices for this exclusive offer are. £31 per hour £300 for 10 hours
Pay As You Go A Great Way To Learn
You can also have access to our highly qualified driving instructors on a Pay As You GO basis, this does not include the Triple Guarantee and is limited to two hours per week.
;25 per hour £240 for 10 hours Money Back Guarantee on the first driving lesson only