Driving schools in Woolwich offer different driving packages to students. Considering how important learning to drive is, you want to make sure that you get the best education while at it. Fortunately, with so many driving schools now available, it should be easier for you to choose a school that has potential in creating a good driver out of you. Always choose the best driving school who offer a pass promise
Woolwich Driving Lessons Choosing the Right Instructor
Triple Guarantee – Terms all driving instructors to be issued a copy all driving instructors are liable for their own
Money Back Guarantee - refund applies to the lesson they are on refund does not apply to historical lessons. It results in termination of the pupil, they find another school. In the event of being in the middle of a block booking the sum refunded is calculated as. The total amount paid, less the number of lessons taken (charged at full rate – no discount) prior to the lesson they are on.
Pass Promise Pupil passes theory inside 6 weeks of starting Must take at least 4 hours of tuition a week If lessons are missed they must be made up either re-booking in the same week or an extra lesson in another week. Test bookings only with the consent of the instructor Test times only with the consent of the instructor Must have completed driving lesson syllabus to an independent standard Must have passed a mock test Must have had at least 8 hours tuition in the previous 4 weeks before the test In the event of a fail, must take at least 6 hours of remedial lessons All tests to be taken with the driving school Instructor has the right to offer free lessons in replace of a test as long as the cost of the lessons to the pupil is equal or greater than the test
2yr Warranty Maximum 3 hours per year. Hours can’t be carried over into another years. Hours can’t be sold, transferred, swapped; Refresher lessons are for the driving test only and not to be treated as advanced or motorway lessons. All lessons to be conducted in the car of the pupil which is fuelled and road legal. All lessons are to be at a date, location and time to suit the instructor.
Driving Lessons Top 10 Tips For a Great Driving Instructor
Some Advice when searching for your Driving Instructor - Please remember that often paying less you will get less
I have detailed here what I feel are the top ten qualities your Driving Instructor should demonstrate so as to ensure that your Driving Lessons are a success.
1. Patience: - I think that it is imperative that your instructor is patient with you, you will need somebody that can put up with the mistakes that you will inevitably make whilst learning to drive.
2. Reliability: - Please note that your Instructor is not your friend. You should expect your instructor to arrive on time, in a suitable vehicle and in a reasonable frame of mind for your lesson.
3. Punctuality: - is a very important quality for your instructor to have, of course you want a full Driving Lesson. It is very frustrating if your instructor constantly arrives late for your lessons. (I experienced this first hand many years ago)
4. Honesty: - Naturally you will want to save some money so you will in some cases pay for lessons in advance. You must be able to trust your instructor to deliver those lessons once you have paid for them.
5. Opinionated: - Dictionary definition is being, 'obstinate, fixed in your opinions'. This is clearly a positive type of character for an approved Driving Instructor. There is no value to having an instructor who changes their mind all the time and at the end of each lesson when you are being given the low-down on your mistakes in that lesson by your instructor, you need to have open and honest feedback as to what your stronger areas skills are and where you make your worst errors. These lessons are not a democracy. You are here to learn to drive.
6. Diplomacy: - It is important that your Instructor offers you a good balance during your lessons; if they continually upset you during the course of your tuition you will feel unhappy and frustrated. You should have positive reinforcement and encouragement throughout you course of your lessons with them.
7. Studiousness: - A good teacher is always on the lookout for ways to improve their own performance. Including; better or just different ways to explain things to you by way of totally new approaches to age old problems. This is an evolving subject area where you and your Driving Instructor will learn some things together.
8. Restraint: - Your Driving Instructor has to demonstrate this. You are young and clever and your Driving Instructor knows nothing, you know more than he or she. Your Driving Instructors opinions on things other than your Driving Lessons and you learning to Drive, do not matter
9. Self control: - Your instructor has dual controls, they should not keep their feet twitching above them all the time as this will unsettle you and make you feel that you are having wasted Driving Lesson. Caution is good but they should not overdo it.
10. Discipline: - Your Driving Instructor should demonstrate a level of personal discipline in making certain that they and the car are always ready for your Driving Lessons. They should show professional discipline by making sure that they always give you the best quality Driving Instruction they can give you even when they don't feel like it no matter how good the reason. You have after all paid a lot of money for these lessons.
At Driving School Croydon you will find many resources that will help you towards a successful Driving Test by using Driving Lessons Ilford [http://www.drivingschool-croydon.co.uk.co.uk/], will provide you with a wealth of information relating to your Driving Lessons, Driving Instructors, Driving Schools and more. Every thing from the Highway Code to Intensive Driving Courses [http://www.drivingschool-croydon.co.uk.co.uk] and a whole lot more.