Most people think that taking driving lessons in Lewisham doesn’t save them money, just that they are an unnecessary cost. However those people only think short-term, and how much money they have to lay out to learn how to drive. Learning how to drive can save you a lot of money in the long run, and the earlier you learn, the more money you will save over your lifetime!
Everyone has to travel somewhere especially with weather conditions in Lewisham at some point in their life, and to do this they will have no choice but to use public transport if they don’t have a licence. The amount of money that a person would spend on public transport in their life would be more than enough to learn how to drive 10 times over! Not to mention how much more convenient driving is.
Take Driving Lesson With A Driving School In Lewisham
No more schedules, buying tickets in advance, walking from station to station or platform to platform! When you learn how to drive not only does it save you money that would have been spent on public transport, but it is also a lot more convenient. You decide where you drive and when you drive, there is no competition between public transport and having your own car!
Instead of always spending your money on public transport, learn how to drive and save money in the long run. Even if you can’t afford insurance on a car after taking driving lessons it is better to learn when you are young, so that you have held a licence for a couple of years when you do come to get insurance. This will then give you cheaper premiums as you aren’t seen as a brand new driver, therefore taking driving lessons sooner rather than later will save you money here also
The main problem people face when trying to take tuition is that they don’t have the money to learn on them at that time, and therefore paying more in small doses on public transport works out better for them. The solution to this problem is to save! Many people who take driving lessons save for a year and then start taking tuition. Although you may have a tight year with money, it will benefit you by freeing up more money in the future by not having to pay for public transport.
Most who learn how to drive don’t look back at the decision they made! They find it saves them money in the long run and is a lot more convenient than using public transport. The main thing holding most back is what has been mentioned above, however, you must find a way to save so that you can be better off in the future because driving lessons will save you money!
Driving Schools In Croydon offer outstanding driving lessons to help pupils pass their driving test. Taking driving lessons with The Best Driving School will make sure that you pass your driving test and become a safe driver.
5 Things to Do Before Booking Your Driving Lessons
WARNING: YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET BY - £500 IF YOU USE THE WRONG DRIVING SCHOOL Use this guide to help you save time and money learning how to drive and passing your test first time…
It is hard to find the right driving school in Croydon, yes there are lots of schools offering driving lessons in Croydon, but how can you tell which schools to avoid and who to choose for you? Most people enquiring about lessons will ask these questions
1. What do you charge? 2. What are your pass rates? 3. How many lessons will I need?
But those questions do not give you the right answers. The questions in your head are. Will I get ripped off? Can I trust them? Will they help me in the best way possible?
And rightly so. You are well within your rights to be thinking of those questions, but it’s not exactly if you can just say “are you going to rip me off?” It doesn’t work like that does it?
The answer though to finding out if the driving instructor in Croydon is right for you are within these following points.
1. Ask the school if the instructor is a trainee or fully qualified. There is nothing wrong with a trainee, but you need to know and you may expect the price to reflect their level of experience.
2. Each driving instructor receives a grade of either A, B or fail. Around 25% of driving instructors are a grade A. If the driving instructor received a fail, they can still give tuition for a short period of time.
3. Ask when they were last graded. It is called a Standards Check.
4. Also ask about any additional training they have taken since their Standards Check to maintain and improve their services to you.
5. Finally, this is not a question to ask but an observation to make. The driving test is not totally comprehensive, it does not cover driving at night, in poor weather or on motorways. So the thing to look for is if the driving school in Croydon offers a Pass Plus Course, Motorway Lessons or Advanced driver training.
If the school does not offer these extended lesson you have got to think why? Surely the driving school wants you to be safe? Yes it is your choice to take these extended lessons, but you have got to ask yourself, if they are not offered on the website, is this school the right one for you?
How to make sure you can save £500 or more on passing your driving test.
Some people will search for cheap driving lessons in Croydon and while plenty of people don’t, we all want a good deal – right? We want good service and to be able to pass the driving test without needing to take too many driving lessons – agreed?
To our knowledge there is no other driving school in Croydon who shares these inside secrets with their learners, so take a serious look at this…
Just by structuring your driving lessons in a certain way, you can instantly start to help saving cash. This has nothing to do with your ability or the skills of the instructor, it’s all about when and how long you take your driving lessons.
Here is an example. You have two people, Simon and David and they both book 10 hours of lessons, Simon takes one hour a week, David takes a lesson every 3 to 4 days and his lessons are 2 hours long. Who learns more?
Of course you know the answer, its David. On every lesson Simon has got to think back a whole week to what he learned and just like learning to play the guitar you need frequent practice or its going to takes ages.
Now we think Simon is adding around 10 hours to his training, because if he just has a 15 minute recap on each lesson, every 4 lessons means one is wasted, and on average it takes 47 hours to pass. Perhaps he could be wasting closer to 12 hours, and that the best part of £300 down the drain.
How To Save Another £300 If you follow the example of David he is not going to require private practice, he has enough training each week. To insure a family car and to fuel it, you can easily spend £30 a week, now over just a 3 month period that comes to well over £300 and closer to £400.
How to passing your driving test first time and save another £300
Every learner wants to pass their driving test first time, it’s not just the money but also the achievement. However there is a strategy you must apply, because 50% of tests end in a failure and you want to avoid that.
The story begins with not the first driving lesson, but actually the driving examiner and what they are looking for on your driving test. It is there responsibility to make sure you are a safe driver, that’s the clue. What defines a safe driver?
1. To follow the Highway Code 2. To be in control of the car at all times 3. To spot hazards and avoid them 4. To want to drive as a safe person would
…and that’s it! Just those 4 little points is what the driving examiner is looking for, so the strategy is clear, you are going to use these 4 steps on every single driving lesson. Which will mean not only will you be fully prepared and confident for the driving test but also, you will be able to pick up on your own faults and rectify them!
So where does the £300 saving come into play? Well passing first time means no 2nd test, and extra lessons! To doubly make sure you have what it take to cruise through your driving test we take extra steps.
1. You will have completed the learning to drive syllabus and be classified as an independent driver.
2. You will not need the assistance of your instructor on your lessons.
3. You will have passed a mock test.
Let’s Be Brutally Honest There is no other driving school in Croydon who gives you this information
We have described in common sense detail how to save well over £500, you have the best questions you could ever ask a driving school and we have shown you exactly how to pass the driving test first time.
Call Now If…You think we could have what it takes to help you get your licence. Or Call Now. This seems to good to be true and we’ll tell you about our money back guarantee!
Just pick up the phone and dial 020 8432 2205
- Lewisham Automatic Car Driving Lessons
- Bell Green Driving Lessons
- Bellingham Automatic Driving School
- Blackheath Driving Schools
- Brockley Best Driving School
- Catford Refresher Driving Lessons
- Chinbrook Female Driving Instructor
- Crofton Park Driving Lesson
- Crystal Palace Find A Driving School
- Deptford Refresher Driving Lessons
- Downham Auto Driving School
- Forest Hill Local Driving Schools
- Grove Park Crash Course Driving Lessons
- Hatcham Best Driving School
- Hither Green Crash Course Driving Lessons
- Honor Oak Automatic Driving School
- Honor Oak Park Find A Driving School
- Ladywell Best Driving School
- Lee Driving Classes
- Lee Green Female Driving Schools
- Lewisham Automatic Driving School
- Lower Sydenham Local Driving Schools
- New Cross Driving Instructors
- New Cross Gate Find A Driving School
- Perry Vale Female Driving Schools
- St John’s Driving Schools
- Sydenham Become A Driving Instructor
- Sydenham Hill Driving Instructor
- Telegraph Hill Driving Lessons
- Upper Sydenham Deals On Driving Lessons